- Arrival & Departure: Airport Transfers-Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 5 nights in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast Basis-Double Room
- Domestic flight: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with domestic Airport Tax
- Expedition cargo: Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by domestic airlines
- Transportation: Necessary Transportation from Kathmandu/Base Camp/Kathmandu for all Member and Staffs
- Permit: Everest Expedition Permit +khumbu ice fall Route +Summit Route permit fees, National park and khumbu pasang lhamu entrence fee.
- Garbage Management: Stool Shipment Transfer, Garbage Deposit fees
- Food and beverage: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea, coffee, juice, hot chocolates, table snacks etc during the Trekking & Base camp for member & Staffs
- Cargo Clearance: International Air cargo clearance of Member Personal Luggage & Payment of Government taxes
- Liaison Officer: 1 Government Liaison officer with full equipment,salary ,accommodation and his/her insurance .
- Base Camp Staff: 1 Base camp Cook & necessary kitchen staffs
- Porter: Necessary Porters per member up to BC & Porters return from BC to Lukla
- Staff Salary and allowance: All Nepali staffs & porters daily wages/equipment/food/clothing
- Insurance: All Staffs Medical & Emergency rescue Insurance
- Member Luggage: 70 Kg per member for personal baggage
- Base camp member Tent: 1 VE25 North face or Kailas tents for base camp for per member
- Base camp Tents: Base camp foam mattresses, Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet/Store, Tent/Hot shower /Tables & chairs, Cooking gears,
- Heater: Heater for dining tent in the base camp.
- Light: 1 Solar panel for battery charge and light at base camp for use.
- Dinner: 01 welcome & Farewell Dinner in tourist standard restaurant in Kathmandu with company Staffs’
- Internet Service at Base Camp: Internet service will be provided at Base camp (Chargeable as per use) with Joining group of 14 Peak Expedition.
- Medical: One medical staff will be standby at the base camp in the whole period of expedition with the joining group of 14 peaks Expedition.
- Bakery and bar at Base camp: Bakery and bar will be at Base Camp with the joining group of 14 Peak Expedition.
- Generator: 01 Generator at Base camp for Computer and other similar electronic devices.
- Weather Forecast: Weather forecast from Meterotest, Bern (Switzerland) during the entire expedition.
- Gamow Bag: 1 Rescue sled (Gamow bag) for emergency.
- Warm water for nights: warm drinking water service for cold nights.
(01-27) Base camp service
- Oxygen: (O2)-Poisk cylinder: 06 oxygen cylinders for each Member and 04 oxygen bottles for each High-altitude Sherpa.
- High Tent: Necessary High Tent for Member and High-Altitude Sherpa
- Mask & Regulator: 01 Set Summit mask & Regulator for each member and high-altitude Sherpa
- Permit: Satellite Phone /walkie talkie Phone if necessary, in basis of Member
- Walki-Talkie – 1 Walk-Talkie per member (9 Volt) as needed on the basis of Member
- High Altitude Climbing Sherpa: 1 Climbing Sherpa per member and Carry Bonus.
- High camp service: Necessary Cooking gas, Cooking pot for Member, Tents for high camp, high food and fixing gear from Base camp to Summit.
- Satellite Phone: Cost for Phone calls should pay as per call duration.
- Communication: Communication between Base Camp and each Camp, summit with Radio sets.
- Camp -2 Services: 1 high Altitude experience cook with Kitchen Helpers & Dinning, sleeping Tents.
- Camp 2- Services: Hot water and hot coffee, Tea and Hot meals at Camp 2.
(01-38) full board service
Price does not include
- Air Fare: International flight airfare from/to Kathmandu.
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in Katmandu Hotel stay and more the 5 nights in Kathmandu Hotel
- Insurance: Travel and high-altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, personal equipment and shopping
- Nepal's Visa: Nepalese Visa Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
- Sherpa summit Bonus & Tips: Sherpa Summit bonus US$1500, please calculate some tips for Kitchen staff also.
- Extra porter: If Extra porter needed to carry personal baggage up to Base Camp/ BC to Lukla it cost US$ 120 per porter(30kg)
- Rescue Evacuation: Emergency rescue evacuation cost, if needed and all other personal nature expenses
- Filming: Special Filming, Camera and Drone Permit fee.
- Local tax: Applicable National fees, garbage disposal and local taxes.
- Others: Any other item not listed in “cost Includes” Section.
Kathmandu - Lukla - Namche Bazar - Khumjung - Tengboche - Dingboche - Lobuche - BC Everest - Lobuche - Dingboche - Tengboche - Khumjung - Namche Bazar - Lukda - Kathmandu
Mount Everest, also known as The Sagarmatha in Nepal is the tallest peak on earth with an altitude of 8848m.
Mount Everest Expedition is undoubtedly a lifetime opportunity. Nevertheless, these expeditions encounter many hindrances such as high altitude, severe weather conditions and avalanches. One must be well trained before actually trying it. You need to get your body ready for the 8848m-foot climb to Everest's summit.
Who would not want to reach the top of the world? Who would not want to touch the sky? It’s the trip of the lifetime, Its Everest.
Climbing Everest is dangerous. No one can guarantee your safety at 7000m and much less at 8000m and over. So in our price, we include personal high altitude Sherpa-guides for the summit attempt in addition to shared 'Western' guides.
According to our long Everest experience, this is a must, especially if you have no previous experience in climbing above 8000m. A Sherpa-guide will enormously enhance your safety and chances of summiting successfully. He will guide you, carry your extra oxygen bottles (and help you down if need be).
Tips guidelines (important information!)
You entrust your life, health, your time and money to the guides. And the guides take this responsibility for you and for the success of the whole trip. They are doing this 24 hours per day. 10-20 USD per day is expected as the normal amount of tips for the Guides and the staff of the program. If you liked everything about the trip, please don't forget to thank them. You can give the tips directly to the Main Guide and he will distribute it among the staff; additionally, you can thank specific staff members.
Weather on Everest is very changeable. Every day we analyze different forecasts and use them to adjust our acclimatization and ascent schedules.
Possibility of renting personal equipment
Please let us know your wishes beforehand and we will send a quote. On the mountain the supply is limited.
Equipment needed for BC and ABC:
- Duffle bag
- Sleeping bag -2 (one for BC, one for ABC, we supply bags for the other camps)
- Personal items for washing
- Your Notebook
Technical Equipment for the ascent:
- Crampons (e.g. Grivel G12)
- Backpack 45-50 liters
- Self belay
- Carabiners with locks: 5 items
- Jumar (ascender)
- Ski/walking poles
- Thermosflask 1L
- Rappel device
- Ice Axe
- Head lamp with extra batteries
- Photo camera
Equipment for body and feet:
- Trekking shoes
- Boots rated for 8000m+ for example the "Everest" Millet type
- Down jacket + down trousers (or down suit/overall)
- Gore-tex jacket with wide hood
- Gore-tex trousers (better semi-overalls/bibs)
- Windblock jacket (we already supply one)
- Windblock trekking pants
- Fleece Jacket "Polartec - 100" - 2 items
- Warm underwear - 2-3 sets
- Personal underwear
- Polartec gloves – 2 pairs
- Thinsulate gloves
- Thinsulate mittens - 2 pairs
- Warm woolen socks - 4-5 pairs
- Warm hat
- Windblock face mask
- UV glasses, UV-400
- Ski goggles, UV-400